White Lily® Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 10 min
- 5 dozen cookies
- 2 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT peanut butter and butter in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- STIR in flour mixture just until blended. Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls (1 level teaspoon). Place on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not overbake. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium %, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
When making pizza crusts, use 2 to 2-1/2 cups of bread flour (hard wheat) or 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (soft wheat).
For a thinner, crisper pizza crust, use White Lily® All-Purpose Flour. For a thicker, chewier crust, use White Lily Bread Flour.