White Lily® Drop Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 45 min
- 6 dozen cookies
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir in flour mixture until just blended. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes for until edges are slightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Decorate as desired.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
For softer cookies, reduce baking time by 1-2 minutes. For crisper cookies, increase baking time by 1-2 minutes.
To prevent cookies from becoming soggy, allow them to cool completely on wire racks before storing in an airtight container.