Strawberries and Cream Shortcake Parfait
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 cups sliced strawberries, sweetened to taste
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Blend together egg, milk and melted butter in small bowl. Add to dry ingredients; stir until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- LAYER into parfait glasses beginning with 2 tablespoons of strawberries, 2 shortcakes and whipped cream; repeat. Top with whipped cream.
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.