Spicy Sriracha Veggie Flatbreads
- Prep Time:
- 30 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 16 slices
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup warm water (110 to 120°F)
- 1 (1/4 oz.) packet active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 3/4 cups White Lily® All-Purpose Wheat Flour and Almond Flour Blend
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup cilantro leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce, plus additional for garnish
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 unpeeled cucumber, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 10 radishes, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Lime wedges
- COAT 2 baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Stir warm water, yeast and sugar in medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in flour, oil and salt until dough forms. Knead on floured surface 1 minute. Cover and let rest 5 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Divide dough in half. Pat out each half on a prepared baking sheet to a 14 x 8-inch rectangle. Bake 14 minutes.
- For Sauce: COMBINE oil, 1/2 cup cilantro, sriracha and garlic in food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Spread sauce mixture evenly over partially baked crusts. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, SHRED cucumber, carrots and radishes in food processor fitted with coarse shredding blade. Place in large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, salt and pepper. Let stand until ready to top flatbreads.
- DRAIN off all excess liquid from vegetables. Stir in lime juice. Sprinkle vegetables over crusts. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro leaves. Drizzle with additional sriracha sauce, as desired. Serve with lime wedges.
Serving Size (1 of 16 slices), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.