Sausage, Egg & Pimento Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 4 sandwiches
- Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Your Favorite Pimento Cheese
- PREPARE biscuits using Callie's Recipe.
- COOK breakfast sausage in skillet according to package instructions.
- Fry eggs individually to preferred doneness. *To prevent illness from bacteria: cook eggs thoroughly, until yolks are firm.
- Open the biscuit sandwich style. Spread Pimento Cheese on the bottom of the biscuit. Layer sausage and fried egg onto biscuit. Top with the other half of biscuit and enjoy!
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To measure flour, stir it, spoon it gently into a dry measuring cup, and level it with a straight edge. Do not pack it or shake it down.
Take chilled items, like butter, eggs, and cream cheese, out of the refrigerator at least a couple of hours before use, so they're at room temperature.