Sausage, Egg & Pimento Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 4 sandwiches
- Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Your Favorite Pimento Cheese
- PREPARE biscuits using Callie's Recipe.
- COOK breakfast sausage in skillet according to package instructions.
- Fry eggs individually to preferred doneness. *To prevent illness from bacteria: cook eggs thoroughly, until yolks are firm.
- Open the biscuit sandwich style. Spread Pimento Cheese on the bottom of the biscuit. Layer sausage and fried egg onto biscuit. Top with the other half of biscuit and enjoy!
Calories (Calories from Fat ), Total Fat g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol mg, Sodium mg, Total Carbohydrate g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars g), Protein g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Calcium %, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Pizza dough can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 1 month. Prebaked crusts can also be stored in the freezer.
When making biscuits, pack vegetable shortening into a measuring cup so there are no air pockets. Cut it into the flour with a pastry blender, 2 knives, or a fork.