Sausage, Egg & Pimento Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 4 sandwiches
- Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Your Favorite Pimento Cheese
- PREPARE biscuits using Callie's Recipe.
- COOK breakfast sausage in skillet according to package instructions.
- Fry eggs individually to preferred doneness. *To prevent illness from bacteria: cook eggs thoroughly, until yolks are firm.
- Open the biscuit sandwich style. Spread Pimento Cheese on the bottom of the biscuit. Layer sausage and fried egg onto biscuit. Top with the other half of biscuit and enjoy!
Calories (Calories from Fat ), Total Fat g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol mg, Sodium mg, Total Carbohydrate g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars g), Protein g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Calcium %, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
When making biscuits, make a well in the center of the flour mixture and use a fork to gently blend in the milk or buttermilk, being careful not to over-mix.
When making a foam cake, sift flour into a bowl or onto a sheet of waxed paper, then spoon sifted flour into a measuring cup and level off.