- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 55 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 24 servings
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and nutmeg in small bowl. Stir together granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil and eggs in large bowl. Beat until well blended. Add pumpkin, blend well. Stir in flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- BAKE 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Pizza dough can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 1 month. Prebaked crusts can also be stored in the freezer.
The warmth of the liquid used in bread recipes is very important. If too hot, the yeast can be destroyed and the dough will not rise.