- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 55 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and nutmeg in small bowl. Stir together granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil and eggs in large bowl. Beat until well blended. Add pumpkin, blend well. Stir in flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- BAKE 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Wrap extra muffins in foil, and freeze for later use. To reheat, remove foil, wrap in a paper towel, and microwave one at a time for 3-10 seconds or until thawed.
If batter does not fill every cup of the muffin pan, put a few tablespoons of water in the empty cup to keep muffins moist and to protect the pan from warping.