Shiny Sugar Cookie Frosting
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- 10 min
- frosting for 3 dozen cookies
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon almond, lemon or vanilla extract
- food coloring
- COMBINE powdered sugar and milk in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If too thick, add more corn syrup.
- DIVIDE frosting into separate bowls as needed. Stir in food coloring as desired. Dip or brush frosting onto the tops of cookies.