- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- 10 min
- frosting for 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring, as desired
- BEAT butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed until creamy. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on low until blended.
- BEAT on medium until light and fluffy. Add more milk if frosting is too thick. Divide into bowls as needed. Stir in food coloring as desired.