Banana Crepes with Chantilly Cream
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 40 min
- 12 crepes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup White Lily® All-Purpose Wheat Flour and Almond Flour Blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- For Crepes: COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, water, sugar and salt in blender container or food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Add melted butter; process until blended. Transfer to small bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet to make 6-inch crepe. Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is very lightly browned. Turn crepe over. Cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds. Repeat to cook remaining crepes.
- For Filling: BEAT cream, powdered sugar and almond extract in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Microwave preserves in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds. Stir.
- FILL crepes with whipped cream and banana slices. Roll up or fold, as desired. Place on serving plates. Drizzle with preserves. Top with additional banana slices; sprinkle with almonds.