- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 72 cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, chopped
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Lightly spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE butter and sugar in large bowl; beat with electric mixer on high until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts into the mixture and beat until well blended.
- STIR flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Add to butter mixture; beat on low just until blended. Stir in almonds. Dough will be sticky.
- DROP dough by level teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 5-6 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove cookies with a spatula to wire racks; cool completely.