- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 50 min
- 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- BEAT butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer 4 minutes.
- STIR in flour and pecans just until blended. Roll into 1-inch balls or crescents. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until very lightly browned around edges. Cool on wire rack. Roll in powdered sugar.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
For softer cookies, reduce baking time by 1-2 minutes. For crisper cookies, increase baking time by 1-2 minutes.
To prevent flat cookies, ensure baking sheets are at room temperature before placing the dough.