Easy Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
- Prep Time:
- 2 hr 0 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- Total Time:
- 3 hr 0 min
- 15 servings
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 (1/4 oz.) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- PLACE water, butter, egg, 3 cups flour blend, sugar, salt and yeast in bread machine pan in order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Manual cycle. During initial mixing cycle, open lid and scrape down sides of bread pan as necessary. As dough mixes, add just enough additional flour blend to create a soft dough. When Dough/Manual cycle is complete, remove dough from bread machine pan. Place on lightly floured surface.
- COAT 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Pat dough into rectangle. Cut with pizza cutter or serrated knife into 15 equal pieces. Shape each into a ball. Place evenly in prepared pan. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Uncover rolls. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 of 15 rolls), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium %, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
When making pizza crusts, use 2 to 2-1/2 cups of bread flour (hard wheat) or 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (soft wheat).
For a thinner, crisper pizza crust, use White Lily® All-Purpose Flour. For a thicker, chewier crust, use White Lily Bread Flour.