Double Deluxe Brownies
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 40 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 40 min
- 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- MIX melted butter, eggs and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Add to flour mixture; stir until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted one inch from center comes out barely moist. (Do not overbake.)
- COOL completely on wire rack. Remove from pan. Peel off foil and cut into squares.
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.