- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 10 min
- frosting for 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring, as desired
- BEAT butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed until creamy. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on low until blended.
- BEAT on medium until light and fluffy. Add more milk if frosting is too thick. Divide into bowls as needed. Stir in food coloring as desired.
Serving Size (1/30 of recipe), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.