Blueberry Corn Muffins
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 45 min
- 10 muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 10 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix, flour and sugar in medium bowl. Make a well in center.
- COMBINE egg, milk and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; serve warm.
Serving Size (1/10 1 muffin), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
When making pizza crusts, use 2 to 2-1/2 cups of bread flour (hard wheat) or 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (soft wheat).
For a thinner, crisper pizza crust, use White Lily® All-Purpose Flour. For a thicker, chewier crust, use White Lily Bread Flour.