Every variety of White Lily® Flour has unique qualities, and is specially made for baking different types of dishes. But there's one thing they all have in common: the delicious, high-quality results that Southern cooks have trusted since 1883.
Discover what each of our flour varieties has to offer, and find delicious recipes to try. For more information on specific flour types, visit our FAQ.
White Lily All-Purpose Flour is extremely versatile, and can be used for most baked goods, including cakes, cookies, pie crusts, pancakes, brownies, muffins, scones, and more.
- Versatile, and can be used for most baking projects
- Milled from only 100% soft red winter wheat
- Perfect for creating light-textured, fluffy baked goods, such as cakes, cookies, pie crusts, pancakes, brownies, muffins, scones, and more
White Lily Self-Rising Flour is blended with leavening and salt, and is ideal for making light-textured and flaky biscuits, pastries, pancakes, muffins, waffles, coffee cakes, and quick loaves.
- Available in bleached and unbleached varieties
- Made from 100% soft winter wheat
- Pre-blended with leavening and salt
- Ideal for making pastries, biscuits, quick breads, and coffee cakes
Unbleached Bread Flour
White Lily Bread Flour is best used for yeast breads, rolls, pizza crusts, and other baked goods that require kneading of the dough.
- Made with high-quality flour
- Perfect for yeast breads, rolls, pizza crusts, and other baked goods that require kneading of the dough
White Lily Cornmeal Mixes are ideal for making moist, flavor-rich baked goods like corn muffins and sticks, cornbreads, dressings, and more.
- Ground from whole kernels of white corn, a process that evokes a rich flavor
- Made with natural corn oil and a touch of White Lily Flour
- Proudly sourced in the USA
- Ideal for making corn muffins, cornbreads, dressings, and more