White Lily® Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 10 min
- 5 dozen cookies
- 2 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT peanut butter and butter in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- STIR in flour mixture just until blended. Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls (1 level teaspoon). Place on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not overbake. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To prevent cookies from becoming soggy, allow them to cool completely on wire racks before storing in an airtight container.
Do not store soft and crisp cookies in the same container, or the crisp cookies will soften.