Slice and Bake Parmesan Herb Crackers
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 12 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 4 dozen crackers
- 1 cup White Lily® All-Purpose Wheat Flour and Almond Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- COMBINE flour, rosemary, pepper and salt in food processor fitted with chopping blade. Cover and process to mince rosemary. Add cheese and butter. Pulse until dough forms.
- TURN dough out onto work surface. Shape into a smooth ball. Roll into a 13-inch log. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Cut log into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place on baking sheet, about 1-inch apart. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet on wire rack.
Serving Size (4 of 48 crackers), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.