Shiny Sugar Cookie Frosting
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 10 min
- frosting for 3 dozen cookies
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon almond, lemon or vanilla extract
- food coloring
- COMBINE powdered sugar and milk in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If too thick, add more corn syrup.
- DIVIDE frosting into separate bowls as needed. Stir in food coloring as desired. Dip or brush frosting onto the tops of cookies.
Serving Size (1/36 of recipe), Calories 45 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.