Rich Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 30 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT peanut butter and butter in top of double boiler, or microwave in microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM (50% power) until melted, approximately 2 minutes.
- ADD remaining ingredients. Stir until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out barely moist. Cool; cut into squares.
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.