White Lily® Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 10 min
- 5 dozen cookies
- 2 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT peanut butter and butter in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- STIR in flour mixture just until blended. Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls (1 level teaspoon). Place on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not overbake. Cool on wire rack.