White Lily® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 4 dozen cookies
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Blend in flour mixture.
- STIR in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.