White Lily Buttermilk Pie
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 8 servings
- Flaky Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh berries or sliced peaches
oven to 400°F.
single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; chill.
flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Combine butter, eggs and buttermilk in small bowl. Add to flour mixture. Stir in vanilla.
into chilled unbaked pie crust. Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
45 to 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with fruit.