White Chocolate Raspberry Biscuit Bread Pudding
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- White Lily Light and Fluffy Biscuits
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (12 oz.) package white baking chips
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 9 1/2- inch deep dish pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Slice biscuits in half horizontally. Arrange, split side up, in a circular pattern in prepared pie plate. Arrange raspberries randomly over biscuits.
- MICROWAVE baking chips in uncovered microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM HIGH power for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Stir. If necessary, microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring just until melted. Combine milk and cream in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar in large bowl. Gradually whisk in hot milk mixture and melted baking chips until blended.
- LADLE egg mixture gently over biscuits until almost full, pressing down slightly to submerge. Let stand 20 minutes. Add remaining egg mixture as biscuits absorb liquid. Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or until firm and knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean.