Ultimate Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 4 dozen cookies
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
oven to 375°F.
flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.