Ultimate Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 4 dozen cookies
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- BEAT in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.