Taco Biscuit Bites
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 12 servings (2 biscuits)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE flour into medium bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is the size of small peas. Add milk, taco sauce, cheese and dried onion flakes. Mix until well blended. Drop from heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter. Serve warm.