Strawberry Streusel Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 6 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6-cup muffin pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- WHISK oil, milk, egg and egg white together in small bowl. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly in muffin cups, filling cups about half full. Spoon 1 teaspoon preserves in center of batter, pressing down slightly.
- MIX together flour and brown sugar. Stir in melted butter using a fork to break up mixture to make crumbs. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.