Strawberry Streusel Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 6 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
oven to 375°F. Coat 6-cup muffin pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
oil, milk, egg and egg white together in small bowl. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly in muffin cups, filling cups about half full. Spoon 1 teaspoon preserves in center of batter, pressing down slightly.
together flour and brown sugar. Stir in melted butter using a fork to break up mixture to make crumbs. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin.
20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.