Strawberries and Cream Shortcake Parfait
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 cups sliced strawberries, sweetened to taste
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Blend together egg, milk and melted butter in small bowl. Add to dry ingredients; stir until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- LAYER into parfait glasses beginning with 2 tablespoons of strawberries, 2 shortcakes and whipped cream; repeat. Top with whipped cream.