Spicy Carrot Cupcakes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated raw carrots
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- COMBINE carrots, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, oil, applesauce and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until well combined (about 1 minute). Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- FROST with Cream Cheese Frosting.