Rich Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT peanut butter and butter in top of double boiler, or microwave in microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM (50% power) until melted, approximately 2 minutes.
- ADD remaining ingredients. Stir until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out barely moist. Cool; cut into squares.