Rich Chewy Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- 36 bars
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
OR 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- HEAT peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan over low heat until melted. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- ADD flour mixture; stir just until combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack; cut into bars.