Pumpkin Spice Cornbread Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 12 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray or line with baking cups.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl.
- WHISK together egg, pumpkin, milk, honey and oil in small bowl. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- SPOON or scoop batter into muffin cups to about 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.