Poppyseed Corn Muffins with Cheddar
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 40 min
- 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
oven to 425°F. Spray muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray or use muffin cup liners.
cornmeal mix and sugar in large bowl.
together egg, milk, cheese and oil in small bowl. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moistened.
muffin cups about 2/3 full using a spoon or scoop. Sprinkle tops with poppy seeds.
20 to 25 minutes.