- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 hr 15 min
- 2 (12-inch) crusts
- 1 (1/4 oz.) packet active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (105 to 115°F)
- 3 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- STIR yeast into warm water in small bowl. Combine flour, salt and sugar in large bowl. Stir in yeast mixture until blended. Add olive oil. Stir 3 minutes or until a smooth dough forms.
- COAT large bowl with no-stick cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, turning to coat surface. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour. Punch dough down. Divide into two equal pieces. Cover with towel. Let rest 10 minutes. Press into 2 (12-inch) pizza pans. Cover and let rise in warm place about 20 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Top crusts with favorite pizza toppings and cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.