- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 hr 15 min
- 16 servings
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (105 to 115°F)
- 3 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- DISSOLVE yeast in warm water. Combine flour, salt and sugar in large bowl. Add yeast mixture. Stir well. Add olive oil. Stir about 3 minutes or until a smooth dough forms. Form into a ball.
- COAT large bowl with no-stick cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, turning to coat surface. Cover with towel. Let rise in warm place about 1 hour or until doubled in size. Divide into two equal portions. Cover with towel. Let dough rest 10 minutes. Press into two 12-inch pizza pans. Cover and let rise in warm place about 20 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Top with favorite pizza toppings and cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.