- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 3 hr
- 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT egg whites and sugar in medium bowl until foamy, about 30 seconds. Add flour, butter, vanilla and almond extract. Mix until well blended with no lumps remaining.
- DROP by heaping teaspoonfuls, well apart, on baking sheet. Flatten into thin circle with back of spoon.
- BAKE only 4 cookies at a time 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are browned.
- COOL 15 seconds on baking sheet. Working quickly, immediately loosen edges of cookie. Lift cookie slightly and roll around a wooden spoon handle with bottom of cookie to inside. Slide off handle and cool on wire rack. (If cookies harden too quickly, return to oven for 1 minute.) Store in air tight containers.