Peppered Sour Cream Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic-seasoned black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together all remaining ingredients in large bowl to form a ball.
- TURN onto floured surface. Knead dough by folding dough in half 5 times. Pat or roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- CUT with 3-inch biscuit cutter. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with additional melted butter, if desired.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.