- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 hr 15 min
- 24 servings
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter plus 1 tbsp., softened, divided
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- BLEND cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter. Stir in flour just until blended. Chill about 1 hour.
- Dough can be made ahead and chilled up to 3 days.
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- SHAPE dough into 24 one-inch balls; press into ungreased 1 1/2-inch muffin cups or tart pans (to make a shallow shell).
- BEAT egg, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla and salt.
- SPRINKLE 1/2 cup chopped pecans over dough in muffin tins. Add egg mixture; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool in pans on wire rack.