Orange Cranberry Crunch Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 38 min
- 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Spray 12 standard or 6 jumbo muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- MIX together flour and granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Blend together milk, butter, egg and vanilla in small bowl. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- FOLD in cranberries and orange peel. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- STIR together powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl. Drizzle over muffins. Sprinkle with almonds.