Onion, Celery and Sage Corn Muffins (Turkey Dressing Muffins)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 40 min
- 16 servings
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Spray 16 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray or line with muffin cup liners.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix, onion, celery, sugar, if desired, poultry seasoning and sage in large bowl.
- WHISK together eggs, milk and oil in small bowl. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until combined. Using a spoon or a scoop, fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until golden brown.