Onion, Celery and Sage Corn Muffins (Turkey Dressing Muffins)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 40 min
- 16 servings
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
oven to 425°F. Spray 16 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray or line with muffin cup liners.
cornmeal mix, onion, celery, sugar, if desired, poultry seasoning and sage in large bowl.
together eggs, milk and oil in small bowl. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until combined. Using a spoon or a scoop, fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
20 minutes or until golden brown.