Nut & Honey Blondies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour
OR 1 1/4 cups Array
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MICROWAVE butter and honey in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in brown sugar until smooth. Cool 15 minutes.
- STIR in egg and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder just until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup walnuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.