Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 10 pancakes
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- HEAT griddle. Combine flour and sugar in medium bowl.
- COMBINE buttermilk, egg, oil, lemon peel and lemon juice in small bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended (batter will be slightly lumpy). Gently fold in blueberries.
- POUR 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles come to the surface and edges are slightly dry. Turn pancake and cook other side until golden brown.
- For thicker pancakes, use 3/4 cup buttermilk.
- Freezing Instructions - Cool pancakes completely. Place between layer of wax paper; freeze in aritight container up to 3 months. To reheat, microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.