- Total Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Unbleached Bread Flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- MEASURE ingredients into bread machine in the order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH or MANUAL setting.
- REMOVE dough from machine when cycle is complete; shape into desired rolls.
- COVER shaped dough with damp cloth; let rise in a warm place 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Brush tops with butter.