- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 8 servings
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT griddle to 400°F or heat lightly oiled skillet until a few droplets of water sprinkled on surface evaporate quickly.
- COMBINE flour and sugar in medium bowl. Combine milk, egg and oil in small bowl. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture. Stir just until well blended (batter will be lumpy).
- POUR about 1/4 cup batter into hot griddle for each pancake. Cook until golden brown, turning once. Serve warm.