Grandma's Old Fashioned Country Gravy
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 12 servings
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 sausage patties
- 1/3 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 3 1/2 cups milk, room temperature
- COOK meat in large, heavy skillet until brown and crispy. Remove meat; drain on paper towels.
- ADD flour to drippings in skillet; stir over medium-high heat until slightly brown, about 1 minute.
- ADD salt and milk. Stir constantly until gravy begins to thicken, about 10 minutes. Serve over biscuits, with bacon and sausage.