Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 6 oz. white or dark chocolate bars or combination of both, cut into chunks
- 7 ounces macadamia nuts, or other nuts as desired
oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil shiny side up.
semi-sweet chocolate and butter; allow to cool slightly. Combine flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl; set aside.
sugar, eggs, and vanilla using electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add chocolate mixture; mix just until blended.
flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in white chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
12 minutes (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack completely before removing from foil. If cookies stick slightly, use spatula to remove.