Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 6 oz. white or dark chocolate bars or combination of both, cut into chunks
- 7 ounces macadamia nuts, or other nuts as desired
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil shiny side up.
- MELT semi-sweet chocolate and butter; allow to cool slightly. Combine flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl; set aside.
- BEAT sugar, eggs, and vanilla using electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add chocolate mixture; mix just until blended.
- ADD flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in white chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 minutes (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack completely before removing from foil. If cookies stick slightly, use spatula to remove.