- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 15 min
- 4 servings (eight 4-inch pancakes)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Heat griddle to medium heat. Combine flour and sugar in medium bowl.
milk, egg and oil in small bowl. Add all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until blended (batter will be slightly lumpy). For thinner pancakes, add additional milk, one tablespoon at a time.
approximately 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook until browned on both sides, turning to cook second side when surface bubbles and edges are slightly dry.
with syrup and Maple Toasted Walnut Butter, if desired.