Fall Fruit Crisp with Berries
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 50 min
- 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped baking apples
- 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped pears
- 2 cups chopped plums
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, thawed
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl. Add fruit and berries. Stir to coat. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- COMBINE 2 cups flour and dark brown sugar in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and stir with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit mixture.
- BAKE on middle rack of oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Move to top rack of oven and bake 10 more minutes until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.