Double Strawberry Pecan Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 50 min
- 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 1 1/2 tsps., divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour and 1/4 cup sugar. Make a well in the center. Whisk together eggs, butter, yogurt and vanilla. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened
- FOLD in 1/2 cup pecans and strawberry preserves. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle evenly with remaining pecans and sugar.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.