Double Pecan Praline Bars
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 36 pecan halves
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- BEAT brown sugar and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Blend in flour mixture. Stir in chopped pecans. Spread batter in prepared pan. Arrange pecan halves on top.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.