Double Deluxe Brownies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 40 min
- 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- MIX melted butter, eggs and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Add to flour mixture; stir until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted one inch from center comes out barely moist. (Do not overbake.)
- COOL completely on wire rack. Remove from pan. Peel off foil and cut into squares.